ACUITEL 5 mg film-coated tablet is taken orally.
1242 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.70|
|3||10%||Up to $8.10|
|4||15%||Up to $16.20|
|5||20%||Up to $27.00|
5 mg quinapril equivalent quinapril hydrochloride
Magnesium carbonate, magnesium stearate, lactose, gelatin, crospovidone, opadry yellow Y-5-6330G (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide ),wax candelilla
Each film-coated tablet is available in blister pack of 20 tablets containing 5 mg of quinapril equivalent quinapril hydrochloride.
• ACUITEL is a film-coated tablet with a "o", oval, one-side notch, and "5" on the other.
• ACUITEL belongs to a group of drugs called angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. Such drugs expand blood vessels, which can reduce the pressure in the vessels.
• ACUITEL is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.
• The usual initial dose in high blood pressure treatment and in elderly patients is 10 mg per day. If your blood pressure is not controlled with these doses, your doctor may gradually increase the daily dose up to 80 mg.
• In congestive heart failure, if you have a diuretic (diuretic) medication, or if you have renal failure, the overall initial dose is 2.5 mg per day, and your doctor may increase the daily dose to a maximum of 40 mg.
administration • Take ACUITEL once or twice a day.
• You can pick ACUITEL in the morning or evening or on full stomach.
• Try to take your tablets at the same time every day.
• Swallow ACUITEL as a whole with sufficient water. Do not chew or crush tablets.
of ACUITEL children and adolescents under 18 is not recommended.
elderly The recommended initial dose of ACUITEL in the elderly is 10 mg per day.
If you have kidney failure, your doctor should decide on your initial and continued dose.
If you have an impression that ACUITEL's effect is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
you use more ACUITEL than you may make you feel bad.
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should use from ACUITEL.
If you forget to take your medication, skip the dose and take your next dose at the usual time.
Do not double-dose to compensate for forgotten doses.
ACUITEL Do not stop taking ACUITEL unless your doctor tells you to discontinue treatment.
Like all medicines, ACUITEL may have side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in its contents.
You should stop using the acuıtel if one of the following and tell your doctor immediately, or you contact the nearest hospital emergency department:
• the face causing breathing difficulties, tongue and throat swelling (angioedema),
• extreme abdominal pain that causes vomiting (angioedema of the intestine),
• heart attack, acceleration of the heart rate,
• the arms, legs weakening or speech difficulties (paralysis symptoms),
• rash including severe skin rashes, severe itching, hives, skin swelling and peeling, mucosal inflammation (Stevens-Johnson syndrome),
• drug against severe allergic reaction (anaphylactic reactions).
These are all very serious side effects. If you have one of these, you have a serious allergy to ACUITEL. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or contact your nearest hospital emergency department:
• Fainting feeling when you are standing. This may mean your blood pressure is too low. With ACUITEL you increase the likelihood that you will be taking other blood pressure medication, alcohol, or if you are dehydrated or if you are on dialysis. When you feel like to fall out, lie down until you feel this feeling.
• Severe sore throat or severe mouth sores, especially if you have kidney failure or vascular disease. This may mean that you have insufficient white blood cells and may increase the risk of infection or fever.
• Chest pain, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and murmur of the murmur,
• Severe abdominal and back pain (pancreatitis),
• Skin and yellowing of the eyes (jaundice).
All these are serious side effects. Emergency medical intervention may be required.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following.
The most common side effects are:
• Feeling unwell,
• Headache, dizziness,
• Cough, lung inflammation,
• Nasal discharge.
Less common side effects include:
• Diarrhea, digestive difficulty, gas,
• Muscle pain, weakness in the muscles, back pain, joint pain (gout),
• Fatigue, drowsiness,
• Kidney and urinary tract problems,
• numbness in the arms and legs, and tingling. ,
• Depression, irritability,
water retention in the body •,
• inflammation of the sinuses,
• include blurred vision,
• failure to achieve an erection, can not be sustained.
Other side effects include:
• ringing in the ear, loss of balance,
• narrowing of the bronchus,
• dryness in the mouth, disturbance in taste sensation,
• laziness of sight,
• mind confusion,
• hair loss,
• liver inflammation (hepatitis)
• easy bleeding or decay (increase in white blood cells or decrease in platelets), anemia (red blood cells).
• If you are allergic to any of the adjuvants present in the composition of Quinapril or ACUITEL,you
• Ifare pregnant, are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding,
• Allergy to your face, tongue and throat (angioedema),
• If your main artery (aorta) is narrowed.
• If you have kidney failure or if you are using a blood dialysis machine (artificial kidney),
• If you have liver failure,If you have
•heart failure,If you have
•you see your blood being removed from cholesterol with the help of a machine or you will see it (LDL afereza),
• Allergy or if you have asthma,If
•you are experiencing or will see desensitization therapy against allergies (eg reducing the effects of bee sting allergy)
• If you have diabetes,you are
• If Using other drugs. Potassium admixtures or potassium-containing salt substitutes.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
ACUITEL can be taken with or without pickles.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Do not use ACUITEL if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
If you notice that you are pregnant at the time of your treatment,doctor or pharmacist immediately
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Do not use ACUITEL if you are breastfeeding.
tools and machinery ACUITEL can adversely affect your ability to, especially at the start of your treatment. If you feel dizzy or tired, do not use vehicles and machinery, consult your doctor immediately.
ACUITEL lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you are not sure of some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
that may interact with ACUITEL certain medications:
• other drugs and urinary vermifuge to lower blood pressure (diuretic) medications,
• for the treatment of infection called Tetracycline drugs,
• Potassium supportive therapy (including potassium-containing salt components),
• Lithium ( a medicament for treating depression),
• Pain, fever and inflammation of effective drugs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; örn.aspir, ibuprofen),
• drugs Cortisone (hydrocortisone, dexamethasone or prednisolone),
• which is used to regulate the irregular heartbeat drug ( procainamide), drugs used in cancer treatment (cytostatic drugs), immunosuppressive drugs (drugs used in the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis), drug used in the treatment of persistent gout (allopurinol),
• against digestive difficulty and burning Drugs used (
including alcoholic beverages and sleeping pills),
• Drugs used in the treatment of diabetes,
• Drugs used in adrenal disorders (tetracosactrin),
• Drugs used in the treatment of heart failure and shock (sympathomimetics).
ACUITEL Keep ACUITEL out of the reach of children and in its container. Store at room temperature below 25 ° C.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use ACUITEL after the expiration date in the packaging.
Do not use ACUITEL if you notice any defects in the product and / or its packaging.