BUY MORE PAY LESS
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.90|
|3||10%||Up to $8.70|
|4||15%||Up to $17.40|
|5||20%||Up to $29.00|
ALLERGODIL Sterile Eye Drops 0.5 mg / ml For eye only.
Each drop contains 0.015 mg of azelastine hydrochloride.
Benzalkonium chloride (preservative), disodium edetate, hypromellose, 70% sorbitol solution, sodium hydroxide and water for injection.
What is ALLERGODIL and what is it used for?
ALLERGODIL is an antiallergic eye drops containing 6 ml of clear, colorless solution in opaque plastic bottles with a white screw cap and a dropper.
ALLERGODIL contains 0.015 mg azelastine hydrochloride in each drop.
Azelastine is an anti-allergic drug used to relieve allergy symptoms.
ALLERGODIL is used in the following situations:
• It is used in the treatment and prevention of symptoms such as redness, itching and tearing that occur in the eyes of seasonal allergic complaints (eg hay fever) in children and adults aged 4 years and above.
• It is used in the treatment of symptoms such as redness, itching and tearing that occur in non-seasonal (perennial) allergic complaints (conjunctival inflammation, conjunctivitis) in children and adults aged 12 years and above.
3.How to use ALLERGODIL?
Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration
ALLERGODIL should always be used as recommended by the doctor. If you are not sure about the use, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Unless recommended differently by the doctor, apply 1 drop to each eye twice a day (morning and evening). In case of severe discomfort, this dose can be increased to 1 drop in each eye 4 times a day, if necessary.
Seasonal allergic conjunctivitis:
Use the same dose on yourself or your child aged 4 years and older. If you are exposed to
If you have to stay, you should apply ALLERGODIL as a precaution before leaving home.
Perenial (non-seasonal) allergic conjunctivitis:
Use the same dose on yourself or your child aged 12 years and over.
The safety and efficacy of this drug in clinical trials has been demonstrated over a period of up to 6 weeks; therefore, each treatment period should not exceed 6 weeks.
Application route and method
Gently wipe the area around your eyes with a clean tissue to remove moisture from your eyelids (Fig. 1). Remove the protective cap, lean your head slightly back, gently pull your lower eyelid downwards (Fig. 2), carefully apply a drop to the conjunctival sac formed (fig. 3). Make sure that the tip of the drop does not touch anywhere. Release your lower eyelid and gently press the inner corner of your eye towards the root of your nose (Fig. 4). Close your eyes for a few minutes to let the drop spread over your eyes.
Apply the same procedure to your other eye.
4. What are the possible side effects?
Like all medicines, people who are sensitive to the ingredients of ALLERGODIL may have side effects.
If any of the following occur, stop using ALLERGODIL and IMMEDIATELY inform your doctor or go to the nearest emergency department:
• Severe allergic reaction with swelling of the face, tongue and throat, skin rash, wheezing, difficulty breathing, fever, nausea, asthma or shock.
These are all very serious side effects. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
Immediately after the application of ALLERGODIL, non-prolonged mild eye irritation (eg burning, itching, tearing)
Bitter taste sensation in the mouth
"These are the weak side effects of ALLERGODIL."
2.Things to watch out for before using ALLERGODIL
DO NOT USE ALLERGODIL in the following situations
• If you have hypersensitivity (allergy) to Azelastine hydrochloride or any of the excipients contained in ALLERGODIL.
In seasonal allergic conjunctivitis in children under 4 years of age
In perenial (non-seasonal) allergic conjunctivitis in children under 12 years of age
USE ALLERGODIL CAREFULLY in the following situations
• Inform your doctor if you wear contact lenses. In other eye drops
As is the case, it is not recommended to use ALLERGODIL while wearing contact lenses.
• ALLERGODIL Sterile Eye Drops are not used for the treatment of eye infections.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.