|2||5%||Up to $1.89|
|3||10%||Up to $5.67|
|4||15%||Up to $11.34|
|5||20%||Up to $18.90|
Aprol 275 Mg 20 Tablets ingredient Naproxen Sodium
APROL® 275 mg film coated tablet is
4000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.40|
|3||10%||Up to $7.20|
|4||15%||Up to $14.40|
|5||20%||Up to $24.00|
Microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, polyvinylpyrrolidone, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, erythrocyte, quinoline yellow, FD & C Blue 2 / Indigo
Pleasethis INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• Whenthis medicinedoctor that you are taking this medicinego to a doctor or hospital
using, tell yourwhen you.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Dohighother than the recommended dose for the
not useor low dosesdrug.
In these operating instructions:
1. What is APROL and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using APROL
3. How to use APROL?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. Storage of APROL
Headings are included.
1. What is APROL and why is it used?
• APROL isbl APROL enton the other side with pink, double-edged, biconvex, rounded, one-face notched
offered in blister packs of 10 and 20 tablets consisting of film-coated tablets withlettering.
• APROL is a medicine that has pain-relieving effects from the group of drugs that are effective on pain and inflammation (NSAIDs).
•of the articular cartilage due to trauma or other conditions, pain and
articular inflammationloss of function,
• painful joint inflammation in the joints of the hands and feet,,
• ankylosing spondylitis, a disease similar to rheumatoid arthritisespecially in the spine,
• due to a problem in the breakdown of protein. connective tissue andin articular cartilage
severe pain observed gout), such as inflammation, in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis relief and (acuteanalgesics,
• acute musculo-skeletal (bone) system pains,
• in order to provide relief for pain associated with the menstrual pain,
• orthopedic and surgical operations pain as breaker,
2. Things to consider before using
APROL DO NOT USE APROL in the following situations
Cardiovascular system risks -
NSAIDs can cause fatal, thrombotic (coagulation-related) events,heart attack and stroke
an increased risk of. This risk may increase depending on the duration of use. Patients with cardiovascular
disease or cardiovascular disease risk factorshave a higher riskmay.
- APROL should not be used to treat pain prior to coronary artery by-pass surgery.
Risks related to the digestive system
- NSAIDsseriousthat may be fatal, such as bleeding, wound formation, stomach or intestinal perforation
causeundesirable effects. These undesirable effects canat any time,a warning
occurwith or without. Elderly patientsthese serious effects are at higher risk for.
•allergic to medicines that contain naproxen or naproxen sodium, do not use
If you areacetylsalicylic acid or other pain, fever, and inflammation-associated medicationsskin
, such asrash, hives, asthma syndrome, colds and nasal cavities
• Do not use if you have previously used pain, fever and inflammation that hasgastrointestinal
causedbleeding or damage, or if you still have an active or recurrent stomach and
duodenal ulcer, two or more times, if you have had a diagnosis of ulcer or bleeding
• Do not use if you have severe kidney, liver, or heart failure.
• Do not use before and after coronary artery bypass surgery.
• Do not use if you are breastfeeding or if you are in the last 3 months of your pregnancy.
Use APROL CAREFULLY
• Avoid using with any of the group of medications effective for pain, fever and inflammation.
• Using the lowest dose,unwanted, as soon as necessary to ensure treatment
you can minimizeeffects.
• If you have a previous serious gastrointestinal disorder or symptoms,treatment
bleeding, ulcers or damage may develop at any time during.that may occur
Depending on the bleeding, darkening of the stool color, blood coming from the mouth, symptomsindigestion
ofmay occur.of the serious gastrointestinalassociated with pain, fever and inflammation have emerged in
Mostdisorderselderly and disabled patients. For this reason,ulcers, bleeding and
if you have severe gastrointestinal discomfort such asdamage, your doctortotreatment with the lowest dose and
youstartuse some protective drugs (such as misoprostol or proton pump
will adviseinhibitors). Iflow-dose acetylsalicylic acid orgastrointestinal
useother drugs that may causebleeding,a protective drug
you need toyou will also need to take.
• If you have an inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease),ailments
increase the severity of your, pain, fever and inflammation-use drugs carefully. If youbefore
have had bowel poisoning,any signs of abdominal discomfort (diarrhea, vomiting, weight
report to your doctor in case ofloss).case of gastrointestinal bleeding or ulceration
Do not continue to use APROL in.
• If you have stomach bowel disease, please use APROL for doctor control.
• As with other pain, fever, and inflammatory drugs, the incidence andgastrointestinal disorders
severity ofmay increase with the APROL dose and duration of treatment.
•oral contraceptives, medications to prevent blood clotting such as warfarin,
usingulcerations such as acetylsalicylic acid or drugs that can increase the risk of bleeding
Care should be taken when.
• Elderly patientsat theincrease the incidence of severe gastrointestinal bleeding and damage
should use APROLlowest dose in order to.
•of exfoliation, mucosal damage or hypersensitivityskin
Do not continue to use APROL in caseof the, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
•allergies such as swelling of the face and throat, narrowing of the bronchi (asthma) and coldness
Carefully use for. In patients with asthma or allergic disease or acetylsalicylic acid sensitivity
, spasm formation may be accelerated in bronchi.
• APROLinwith kidney disease, as with other pain, fever and inflammation effective drugs
should be used with cautionpatients.in your blood volume or kidney blood flow
if youa discomfort, heart failure, impaired liver function
Be carefulhave. Your doctor will reduce the APROL dose you use.
• As with other pain, fever and inflammatory drugs, APROLliver function test
may cause elevations in your.impaired liver function
Caution should be exercised against signs and symptoms showing(nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, itching,
jaundice, pain in the upper right of the abdomen, flu-like symptoms)., including jaundice and hepatitis
Care should be taken against severe liver disorders.
• Naproxen sodium in your blood, clotting involved in clotting involved in
reducing the time of hemorrhage prolongs bleeding time, if you have clotting discomfort,doctor
continue to APROL treatment under the supervision of a. When using APROL, you may haveif you have a high risk of bleeding or if you are taking
an increased risk of bleedinga medication that prevents blood clotting.
• Have eye examinations if your eyesight is impaired when using APROL.
•risk of fluid retention and edema caused by drugs effective from pain, fever and inflammation
careful when using APROL if you have a high blood pressure problem or heart failure due to the Be.
• If you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, heart failure due to heart
failure, edema, liver disease if you have a significant disease, if you have a diseaseinsufficient
due toblood supply, please inform your doctor. Your doctor
will consider these ailments during treatment with APROL.
• In cases where there is a high risk of cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, diabetes,
smoking) your doctor will takethese conditions for your long-term treatment with APROL into account.
• As with other pain, fever and inflammation drugs, APROLorhospital
can cause serious side effects such as heart attack or stroke that can result in deathdeath in the. Although theserious
events related to thecardiovascular system may occur without any stimulus symptoms
if symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness, difficulty in speech are
, contact your doctorobserved.
• Cautionbe used with caution in those at risk of Alzheimer's disease (disease characterized by forgetfulness) should.
Please consultdoctorthese warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past