BUY MORE PAY LESS
999 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $3.90|
|3||10%||Up to $11.70|
|4||15%||Up to $23.40|
|5||20%||Up to $39.00|
ARTRODAR, 50 mg capsule Taken orally.
Each capsule contains 50 mg of Diacerein.
Each capsule Lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, polyvidone, colloidal silica, magnesium stearate, gelatin, quinoline yellow (E 104), indigotine (E 132), titanium dioxide (E71).
What is ARTRODAR and what is it used for?
ARTRODAR is presented in 30 capsules and 60 capsules in opaque dark green top and bottom opaque light green color.
Each capsule contains 50 mg of Diacerein.
During the disease called osteoarthritis, the cartilages between the joints wear over time. This situation causes pain and a decrease in mobility in the long term.
ARTRODAR prevents the destruction of cartilage and supports its repair by stopping the activity of many substances that cause abrasion in joint cartilages.
ARTRODAR is used in the treatment of the following conditions;
It is used in the treatment of degenerative joint disorders (osteoarthritis and related diseases).
3.How to use ARTRODAR?
Instructions for appropriate use and dose / frequency of administration
The generally recommended dose is to take one ARTRODAR 50 mg capsule twice a day, one with breakfast and one with dinner.
Some patients may experience softening of stools or diarrhea after taking two capsules a day during the first week of treatment. Therefore, it may be recommended to start treatment with half the recommended daily dose (1 capsule of ARTRODAR per day with dinner) for the first week, and treatment with the recommended dose (2 capsules of ARTRODAR per day) can be started later.
• After taking two capsules a day during the first two weeks of treatment with ARTRODAR, your bowel movements may soften or diarrhea. This situation is normal and will disappear spontaneously when you continue to use the drug without stopping. In order to prevent this softening in the stool, your physician may consider it appropriate for you to start with half the daily recommended dose of ARTRODAR (1 capsule of ARTRODAR with dinner per day) until the bowel activities improve, and then switch to 2 capsules of ARTRODAR per day continuously.
• When you use ARTRODAR T for the first time, there may be a dark discoloration in your urine. This situation is normal and is the color of the drug itself. There is no clinical harm.
• The onset of action of ARTRODAR is slow, but its effects last at least three months after the treatment ends.
• When you first start using the product, you should use it regularly for at least 30-45 days in order to feel a relief.
Application route and method
Swallow with some liquid by mouth. Take it with meals.
If you are using antacid drugs containing magnesium, aluminum or calcium for your indigestion complaints, leave a 2-hour interval between taking these drugs and ingesting ARTRODAR.
Use in children
Efficacy and safety have not been established in children under 18 years of age.
Use in the elderly
It has no special use.
Kidney or liver failure:
If you have moderate renal impairment (creatinine clearance of 30-49 ml / min) there is no need to change the recommended dose. However, the daily recommended dose should be reduced by 50% in patients with severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min).
No dose adjustment is required in patients with cirrhosis with mild or moderate hepatic impairment. However, this product should not be used in patients with severe hepatic impairment.
If you have an impression that the effect of ARTRODAR is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
4. What are the possible side effects?
The following side effects can be very serious. If these occur, stop using ARTRODAR and consult a doctor or go to a hospital immediately; you may need emergency medical treatment:
Rash, difficulty swallowing or breathing, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue. These may be signs of an allergic reaction.
Like all medicines, people who are sensitive to the substances contained in ARTRODAR may have side effects.
Side effects are classified as shown in the following categories:
Very common: It can be seen in at least one of 10 patients.
Common: less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1,000 patients.
Rare: may be seen less than one in 1,000 patients.
Very rare: may be seen less than one in 10,000 patients.
Unknown: It cannot be estimated from the available data.
The following side effects have been observed with ARTRODAR treatment. These are self-reversible or reversible with cessation of treatment.
• Color change in urine. (The color of your urine may darken. This has no clinical harm.)
• Increased stool frequency.