BUY MORE PAY LESS
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.90|
|3||10%||Up to $8.70|
|4||15%||Up to $17.40|
|5||20%||Up to $29.00|
AZOPT 1% Sterile Ophthalmic Suspension is applied by dropping into the eye.
10 mg / ml Brinzolamide
Benzalkonium chloride, mannitol, carbomer 974P, tyloxapol, edetate disodium, sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide (pH adjuster), purified water.
Read this USE INSTRUCTIONS carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, do not pass it on to anyone else.
• During the use of this medicine, when you go to a doctor or hospital, tell your doctor that you are using this medicine.
• Follow exactly what is written in this instruction. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
What is AZOPT and what is it used for?
AZOPT is a white to off-white eye drop. AZOPT contains brinzolamide as an active ingredient. Includes a bottle in the box.
AZOPT is a member of the group of drugs used in the treatment of glaucoma called carbonic anhydrase enzymes. It reduces the fluid production in the eye and reduces the pressure in the eye. It can be used alone or in combination with other pressure-reducing drops called beta-blockers or prostaglandin analogs.
AZOPT eye drops are used to reduce high pressure in the eye. This pressure can cause a disease called glaucoma.
The eyeball contains a clear, watery liquid that nourishes the inside of the eye. Fluid always drains out of the eye, and more fluid is always produced. If the eye fills faster than it is empty, the pressure inside the eye increases. If this is too high, it can damage your vision.
3.How to use AZOPT?
Instructions for appropriate use and dose / frequency of administration
Always use AZOPT only as your doctor has told you. If you are not sure, consult your doctor and pharmacist.
Use AZOPT only in your eyes as long as your doctor recommends.
The usual dose for adults is one drop in the eye or eyes twice a day, morning and evening.
Continue the treatment as long as your doctor recommends. Try again when the drop does not get into your eyes.
If you are using other eye drops, wait at least 5 minutes before using AZOPT.
Application route and method
1 2 3
• Take the bottle of AZOPT and a mirror.
• Wash your hands.
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Open the cap of the bottle.
• Hold the bottle upside down, with the tip pointing down between your thumb and other fingers.
• Lean your head back. Open your eyelid with your clean finger until a pocket is formed between your eyelid and your eye. The drop will be dropped here (Figure 1).
• Bring the tip of the bottle close to your eyes. Use the mirror if it helps.
• Do not get the drops in your eyes or on your eyelid, around your eyes or on other surfaces. The drip can get germs.
• Gently press the bottom of the bottle to drip one drop of AZOPT at a time.
• Do not squeeze the bottle too tightly: it is designed to be enough to lightly press the bottle bottom (Fig. 2).
• After using AZOPT, press the edge of your eye from the side of your nose with one finger (Fig. 3). This way, you prevent AZOPT from passing to other parts of your body.
• If you use the drops in both eyes, repeat the same application for the other eye.
• Close the bottle tightly immediately after use.
• Use one bottle completely before opening the other bottle.
Different age groups
Use in children
The use of AZOPT in children under 18 years of age is not recommended due to insufficient data on safety and / or efficacy.
Use in the elderly
Use in the elderly
Special use cases
It has no special use.
If you have an impression that the effect of AZOPT is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more AZOPT than you should
Wash your eyes with lukewarm water. Do not use any other drops until the next use.
If you have used more AZOPT than you should, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
4. What are the possible side effects?
Like all medicines, people who are sensitive to the ingredients of AZOPT may have side effects.
Side effects are classified as shown in the following categories: Very common: It can be seen in at least 1 of 10 patients.
Common: less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1000 patients. Rare: may be seen less than one in 1000 patients.
Very rare: less than one in 10000 patients can be seen. Unknown: It cannot be estimated from the available data.
If any of the following occur, stop using AZOPT and IMMEDIATELY inform your doctor or go to the nearest emergency department: