|2||5%||Up to $2.29|
|3||10%||Up to $6.87|
|4||15%||Up to $13.74|
|5||20%||Up to $22.90|
Betnovate Ointment 0.1% 30 g Betamethasone Valerate for acne and eczama treatment
473 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.70|
|3||10%||Up to $8.10|
|4||15%||Up to $16.20|
|5||20%||Up to $27.00|
In this Instructions for Use:
1. What is BETNOVATE-C and what is it used for?
2. Things to consider before using BETNOVATE-C
3. How to use BETNOVATE-C?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. Storage of BETNOVATE-C
Their headlines are in place.
BETNOVATE-C is a corticosteroid with regional effect.
BETNOVATE-C is in the form of ointment, in the form of tubes of 5, 15 and 30 g.
BETNOVATE-C, secondary bacterial or fungal infection, suspected or
it is used in the following cases where it is expected;
- Egzema (an inflammatory skin disease)
- Prurigo nodularis (a skin disease that causes severe rash, rash, and relief),
- Psoriasis (except those with common plaques)
- Lichen planus and lichen simplex (benign skin affecting skin, skin patches and mucous membranes
disease) including neurodermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis (usually inflammatory and scarred skin, which is found in deeply fatty areas)
- Contact sensitization reactions
- Insect insertion and rash
- Anal or genital intertrigo (deep folding and contact with each other
dermatitis caused by friction)
- External ear infections.
Do NOT use BETNOVATE-C in the following situations
• Rozasea (severe redness around the skin and nose), acne, perioral dermatitis
acne-like occurrences and a type of dermatitis presenting as peeling) and viral skin
If you have an infection (eg cold or criminal)
• If you are allergic to or sensitive to the components of BETNOVATE-C
• If there is contusion around the anus and in the genital area
• If you have primary skin damage caused by bacteria or fungi
• If you have primary or secondary yeast infection
In addition, children under the age of one in dermatitis and skin diseases including dirt
should not be used.
BETNOVATE-C is in the following situations. USE your
• Wide-area, high-dose, long-term administration, especially in infants and young children adrenal suppression (suppression in the adrenal gland).
• Percentage of long-term treatment with strong regional-acting corticosteroids, other body atrophic changes (thinning, streaking, excessive hair coloring and discoloration of the skin) can.
• Do not run away from the eye in terms of risk of increasing intraocular pressure during eyelid surgery attention should be paid.
• If you are using BETNOVATE-C in psoriasis, close follow-up is necessary.
• Appropriate antimicrobial therapy should be applied in the treatment of infected inflamed injuries.
BETNOVATE treatment should be discontinued immediately if infection enlargement occurs, if necessary systemic antimicrobial treatment should be undertaken. Occlusion therapy (skin covered with a bandage occlusion since it provides a warm and humid environment to facilitate bacterial replication the skin should be cleaned before a new occlusive dressing is applied.
• BETNOVATE-C can paint hair, skin or clothes, to protect clothes when applied necessary precautions should be taken.
• BETNOVATE-C should not be diluted.
• When BETNOVATE-C is used for a long time or under skin occlusion (occlusion) theoretically there is a risk of neurotoxicity (harmful effect on nerves).If these warnings apply to you at any time in the past, please inform your doctor
Use of BETNOVATE-C with food and drink
No data available.
You should consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.BETNOVATE-C should not be used in large quantities, large quantities and long periods in pregnancy.If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, your doctor or pharmacist Your consultant.
You should consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.It is not known whether BETNOVATE-C passes on the mother's side. Many drugs with breast milk
BETNOVATE-C should be used cautiously for breastfeeding mothers.Vehicle and machine use
No impact is expected.
Use with other drugs
No data available.
If you are using Eger with or without prescription drugs, or if you have been using it recently
please inform your doctor or pharmacist about these.
Instructions for proper use and dose / application frequency:
If not recommended by the physician;
BETNOVATE-C, the patient is treated with lightly, two or three times daily until heals Applied. Once a day or less is administered for resumption therapy.
BETNOVATE-C cream, mature and leathery surfaces, BETNOVATE-C ointment dry, hard and crusty it is suitable for lesions; but this can change.
Application path and method:
BETNOVATE-C is lightly applied to the damaged area on the skin. If necessary, the elbows and thickets in the knees In more resistant injuries such as psoriasis plaques, occlusion (closure with a skin wrap) the merit effect can be increased. In these cases, usually with one night skin wrapping
Close is enough. It is then possible to continue regular application before the skin is closed.
Different age groups:
• Use in children: should not be used for extended periods of 5 days,It should not be closed. Skin including dermatitis and dirt in children under age
should not be used in diseases.
• Use in case of age: Data not available.
Special use cases:
No data available.
If you have an impression that the effect of Eger BETNOVATE-C is too strong or too weak
talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more BETNOVATE-C than you need:
Although it is unlikely that high doses will be used in a short period of time, long-term high doses or improper use of hypercortisolism (steroid hormone from the adrenal gland at an extreme level and in this case BETNOVATE-C treatment, adrenal insufficiency (kidney overdose failure) should be stopped slowly under the supervision of a physician.If you use BETNOVATE-C or if you have used too much, you should contact a doctor or pharmacist You talk.
If you forget to use BETNOVATE-C
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
Possible effects of treatment with BETNOVATE-C
When BETNOVATE-C treatment is terminated, no adverse effects are expected to occur. But do not stop taking medication without consulting your doctor.
As with all medicines, BETNOVATE-C contains substances that are sensitive to substances in the side
there may be effects.Stop using BETNOVATE-C and tell your doctor immediately:
If there is worsening or fog in the treatment area in the vicinity. You may be allergic to BETNOVATE-C,
the infection may be developed or another treatment may be needed.
If you have psoriasis, you may have fissures along with inflammation under the skin. This situation is very rare It is seen.
Side effects are classified in the following categories:
Very common: it can be seen in at least one of 10 patients.
Common: less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1,000 patients.
Rare: less than one in 1,000 patients.
Very rare: less than one in 10,000 patients.
Unknown: It can not be predicted by moving from the available data.
Common side effects
• Cream application burning, irritation or rash
Very rare side effects
• Deride thinning, line drawing
• Significant blood vessels on skin surface
• Amenorrhea and changes in skin color
• Easy weight gain, rounding percentage and elevation in blood pressure. This is more common in infants and children occurs.
• Increase in cortisol level
• Hypersensitivity reactions If you are faced with any side effects not mentioned in these instructions, your doctor or your pharmacist.