Each tablet contains doxazosin mesylate
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.49|
|3||10%||Up to $7.47|
|4||15%||Up to $14.94|
|5||20%||Up to $24.90|
sodium starch glycolate, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium lauryl sulfate
CARDURA is available in blister packs containing 20 tablets and 90 tablets.
CARDURA is a group of blood pressure medications called alpha-blockers. It is used to treat high blood pressure or symptoms caused by the growth of the prostate gland in men.
CARDURA can be used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) by expanding blood vessels and allowing blood to pass through the vessels more easily. This helps to lower blood pressure. CARDURA can be used in combination with other blood pressure medications in patients who cannot be adequately controlled by the only drug that decreases blood pressure.
In patients with growth in the prostate gland, CARDURA is used to treat urination and / or frequent urination. This is common in patients with enlarged prostate gland. CARDURA provides easy urination by relaxing the bladder and the muscle around the prostate gland.
- the first dose of CARDURA is 1 mg per day. Your doctor may increase this dose to 2 mg or 4 mg daily after a few weeks. In some cases, the dose may be increased to a maximum of 8 mg per day if treated for prostate enlargement, or up to a maximum of 16 mg if you are being treated for high blood pressure.
- Take your tablets as your doctor says.
- If unsure, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
administration are taken orally.
CARDURA can be taken in the morning or in the evening.
It is best to take your tablets with water at the same time every day.
and safety of CARDURA in children demonstrated in children.
Normal adult dose is recommended for.
If you have kidney failure, your doctor may use the usual doses as there is no evidence that the amount of medication in the body has changed and that your medicine has worsened the existing kidney damage. Doxazosin cannot be dialyzed.
Hepatic impairment: As with
all drugs completely destroyed in the liver, CARDURA should be applied carefully if there is evidence of impaired liver function.
If you CARDURA is have an impression that the effect of too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
than you need to take too many tablets at a time can make you feel bad. Taking many tablets can be dangerous. Talk to your doctor immediately or call the nearest hospital's emergency department.
Talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you should use from CARDURA.
worry. If you forget to take your tablet, skip that dose completely. Then continue to take the previous form.
Do not take double doses to compensate for forgotten doses.
It is important that you take your tablets continuously. They help you control your blood pressure. Do not change the dose or stop taking the tablets without consulting your doctor first.
Like all medicines, CARDURA may have side effects in people who are sensitive to the ingredients.
event of any of the following PLEASE LEAVE commissioning CARDURA and call an ambulance straightaway:
• Heart attack
• in the arms, weakness or speech problems in the legs, they can stroke symptoms
• So that may have occurred Drug allergic reactions result, tongue or throat inflatable
after taking EPI-any of the following symptoms If you immediately experience this, tell your doctor:
• Chest pain
• Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
• Fast, slow or irregular heart rate
• Feeling of heartbeat (palpitation)
• Fainting Slimming of the
•skin or eyes (jaundice)
• White blood that may result in bruising or easy bleeding The
following events have been reported in patients treated with CARDURA. inform your local doctor if it becomes serious or is not included in this manual.
Other side effects are classified as shown in the following categories: Very common: can be seen in at least one of 10 patients.
Common: Less than one in 10 patients, but more than one in 100 patients.
Uncommon: Less than one in 100 patients, but more than one in 1,000 patients. Rare: Less than one in 1,000 patients.
Very rare: less than one in 10,000 patients.
Unknown: Unpredictable from available data.
• Perpendicular sensation (vertigo)
cells or blood
If you experience any of these side effects, please do this
• Low blood pressure Low blood pressure
•seen when sitting or lying down from the standing position
• Acceleration of the heart beat
• Swelling of the feet, ankles or fingers
• Respiratory tract (nose, throat, lung) infection
• Nasal obstruction due to influenza, sneezing and / or nasal discharge
• Shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing
• Stomach / abdominal pain
• Self to feel good
• urinary tract infection
• urinary incontinence (urine output incontinence)
• General weakness
• dry mouth
• back pain
• pain in muscles
• Flu-like symptoms
• weakness, power without falling
• arms and legs g Knuckle edema
• Allergic drug reaction
• Inflammation (gastroenteritis) that can cause diarrhea or vomiting in the stomach and intestine
• Pain or discomfort when
Need to urinate more than normal
urinating• Bloody urine
•• Inflammation in joints (gout)
• painful joints
• General pain
• El and sensory feet felt in or touching a decrease or no change
• Heart feed narrowing of the arteries / obstruction occurred with chest pain
• heart attack
• increased appetite or loss
• weight gain
• Nose bleeds
• skin rash
• ringing or noise in the ear
• Sexual weakness, impotence
• Percent swelling
• Some medical tests, liver enzyme increases could affect
• An increase in the number of times urination
• Muscle Catering plariscales
• Muscle weakness•
• Reduction in white blood cell count Decrease in
• Heart disorder related to heart
• Narrowing of the bronchus
• Hepatic inflammation (hepatitis) or gallbladder disease
• Hair loss
• Skin red or purple rashes
• Subcutaneous bleeding
• Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
• General discomfort
• Increase in
• Blurred vision
• Face flushing
• Warm flashes
wheezing• Disorder in
urine • Night urination need
• Urinary urine increase in volume
• Discomfort or growth in breasts in men
• Painful permanent erection in the penis
• Few or no semen during orgasm, fuzzy urine after orgasm
• Eye ophthalmology during eye surgery Problems in the eye may occur. Refer to "CAREFULLY USE CARDURA" in the following cases.
•have had an allergic reaction to CARDURA, active substance doxazosin, other types of quinazoline (such as prazosin or terazosin) or any of the ingredients listed in the excipients section in the past. This reaction may be itching, flushing or difficulty breathing.
• If you are breastfeeding.
• If you are under 16.
• If you have an enlarged prostate and low blood pressure.
• If you have a history of 'orthostatic hypotension', which is a type of low blood pressure that feels dizzy or dazed when you stand up when you sit or lie down.
• If you have a urinary tract obstruction with an enlarged prostate, a long-standing urinary tract infection or a bladder stone.
• If you are suffering from kidney problems (with no feeling of pinch) or urine ([anuria] is not produced by your body).
,If you are
•pregnant or trying to conceive
if you are• If you have liver disease
• If you are also using other medicines
•you have heart disease
• Especially when the beginning of treatment, dizziness and malaise or seldom hypotension manifested by faintness (syncope) develops. Your doctor will inform you about how to prevent the symptoms that may arise from positional hypotension and what measures to take if they occur. In the initial phase of doxazosin treatment, your doctor will warn you if you experience dizziness or fatigue to avoid any injury that may result in injury.
If you are going to undergo eye surgery due to cataract (blurry of the eyepiece), please inform your ophthalmologist that you have used or used CARDURA before surgery. Because CARDURA can cause complications during surgery, which can be managed if your doctor is already prepared.
When you start taking CARDURA, you may feel a feeling of fainting or dizziness due to low blood pressure when you stand up or lie down. If you feel like it or you feel dizzy, you should sit or lie down until you feel better and avoid situations that may cause you to fall or injure yourself. To reduce the likelihood of these effects, your doctor may want to measure your blood pressure regularly at the beginning of the treatment.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
CARDURA with or without food.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
It has not been established whether it is safe to use CARDURA during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, and your doctor will decide whether or not CARDURA is right for you.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Do not use CARDURA if you are breastfeeding.
tools Be careful if you are driving a vehicle or machine. The tablets you take can safely affect your ability to drive or use machines, especially when you first start taking tablets, causing you to feel weakness or dizziness. Do not use a car or machine if the medication affects you and seek medical advice immediately.
This medicinal product contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have a low tolerance for some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.