BUY MORE PAY LESS
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $3.40|
|3||10%||Up to $10.20|
|4||15%||Up to $20.40|
|5||20%||Up to $34.00|
Dolobid 500 mg film tablet Taken orally.
Each film-coated tablet contains 500 mg of diflunisal.
Sodium starch glycolate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose PH 101, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 15 cP, talc, FD&C Yellow No. 6 HT.
What is DOLPHIN and what is it used for?
• Each film-coated tablet contains 500 mg of diflunisal. Diflunisal belongs to a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammation.
• Dolobid is available in blister packages containing 10 film-coated tablets.
- Symptomatic treatment of mild and moderate pain such as musculoskeletal pain, menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea), toothache, postoperative pain,
- It is used in the treatment of pain and inflammation accompanying degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis) and rheumatic disease (rheumatoid arthritis) seen with joint inflammation.
3.How to use DOLPHIN?
Instructions for appropriate use and dose / frequency of administration
Mild to moderate pain such as musculoskeletal pain, dysmenorrhea, toothache, postoperative pain:
DOLPHIN is administered at a dose of 500 mg 2 or 3 times a day, following the initial dose of 1000 mg. The dosage is adjusted according to the age and weight of the patient or response to treatment. It is recommended not to exceed a maintenance dose of 1.5 g per day.
Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis:
The recommended daily dose is 500 mg - 1000 mg. This dose can be given once a day or in two divided doses. Dosage is adjusted according to the nature and severity of the pain.
Application route and method
DOLPHİN is for oral use only.
Take the tablets with a sufficient amount of liquid (eg with a glass of water) without chewing or breaking them.
Use in children
It is not recommended to use DOLPHIN in children younger than 12 years.
Use in the elderly
DOLPHIN should be used with caution in the treatment of the elderly 65 years and over.
Special use cases
DOLPHIN should be used with caution in renal failure and lower doses should be administered. If clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of liver disease develop during treatment with DOLPHIN, DOLPHIN should be discontinued.
If you have the impression that the effect of DOLPHIN is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more DOLPHIN than you should
If you swallow a large amount of DOLPHIN, contact your nearest hospital's emergency department or your doctor immediately. Symptoms of overdose are: Drowsiness, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, rapid heartbeat, sweating, tinnitus, disorientation and dizziness.
If you have used more than you should use from DOLPHIN, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
If you forgot to use DOLPHIN
Do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten doses.
4. What are the possible side effects?
Like all medicines, people who are sensitive to the ingredients of DOLPHIN may have side effects.
If any of the following occur, stop using DOLPHIN and IMMEDIATELY inform your doctor or go to the nearest emergency department:
Sudden hypersensitivity reactions with bronchial spasm (swelling of the face and throat as a result of allergies, blood on the skin and around the eyes, rash with swelling and redness, inflammation, liquid-filled blisters on the skin)
These are all very serious side effects.
If you have one of these, you have a serious allergy to DOLPHIN. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
If you notice any of the following, immediately report to your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Gastrointestinal ulcer, gastritis, abnormal liver function, jaundice, slow or arrest of bile flow, liver inflammation.
• Dreaming, confusion,
A feeling of numbness in the head
Temporary visual disturbances including blurred vision
• inflammation in the mouth
• Decrease in the number of blood cells that enable coagulation, decrease in the number of white blood cells, anemia
Painful urination, kidney disorder, kidney inflammation, blood in the urine, protein in the urine
All these are serious side effects. Immediate medical attention may be required.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
• Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, gastrointestinal pain, diarrhea, constipation and gastrointestinal bloating, loss of appetite
Drowsiness, insomnia, irritability, depression
Dizziness caused by dizziness, headache, fatigue, weakness, edema, balance disorder
• Rash, hives, itching, sweating, sensitivity to light These are mild side effects of DOLPHIN.