BUY MORE PAY LESS
4000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $3.20|
|3||10%||Up to $9.60|
|4||15%||Up to $19.20|
|5||20%||Up to $32.00|
EXEN (Mobic) 7.5 mg tablet
It is taken orally.
• Active ingredient: Each tablet contains 7.5 mg of meloxicam.
• Excipients: Trisodium citrate dihydrate, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose,
povidone, silicon dioxide, crospovidone, magnesium stearate.
1. What is EXEN (Mobic) and what is it used for?
EXEN (Mobic) are light yellow, round, tablets containing 7.5 mg of meloxicam as the active ingredient in each tablet. It is available in blister packages containing 10 and 30 tablets. Meloxicam is non-steroidal, used to reduce inflammation and pain in joints and muscles.
It is included in the group of anti-inflammatory drugs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs - NSAIDs).
• In the treatment of signs and symptoms of arthritis (osteoarthritis), rheumatoid arthritis, a chronic disease that causes pain and deformity in the joints, and ankylosing spondylitis, a painful progressive rheumatic disease with stiffness in the back joints,
• It is used in the treatment of acute gouty arthritis, acute musculoskeletal pain, post-operative pain and painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea), which progresses in the form of sudden attacks of pain, especially in the joints of the feet and legs, due to the accumulation of uric acid in the joints.
2. Before you use EXEN (Mobic)
DO NOT USE EXEN (Mobic) in the following situations:
• If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding your baby
• If you are allergic to meloxicam or any/more of the excipients in the medicine
• If you have had coronary artery surgery (coronary artery bypass graft), in the treatment of pain before, during and after surgery
• If you are allergic to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drugs, if these drugs have caused you to have an asthma attack
• Wheezing, nosebleeds after taking aspirin or another anti-inflammatory drug before
If you develop nasal polyps (swelling inside the nose due to allergies), swelling of the skin, hives with a discharge
• If you have or have ever had a stomach or intestinal ulcer
• If you have any bleeding disorder or have had gastrointestinal bleeding (stomach
or bleeding from the gut) or cerebrovascular bleeding (bleeding in the brain)
• If you have severe liver disease
• If you have severe kidney disease and are not on dialysis
• If you have severe heart disease
• Children under the age of 16
USE EXEN (Mobic) CAREFULLY in the following situations
• If you have a history of esophageal inflammation (esophagitis), gastric mucosal inflammation (gastritis) or other gastrointestinal disorders such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease (inflammatory bowel diseases)
• If you have asthma
• If you have anemia (anemia)
• If you have high blood pressure
• if you are of advanced age
• If you have heart, liver or kidney disease
• If you are diabetic
• If you have severe blood loss or hypovolemia (decreased blood volume), which may develop from burns, surgery, or insufficient fluid intake.
• If you have ever been diagnosed with high blood potassium levels
• If you have clotting problems
• With the use of all NSAIDs, including EXEN (Mobic), a type of skin disease called exfoliative dermatitis, inflammation of the skin and around the eyes, with swelling and redness.
Serious skin reactions may occur, including toxic epidermal necrolysis (Stevens-Johnson syndrome) and toxic epidermal necrolysis, a serious disease with fluid-filled blisters on the skin. If you experience such reactions, inform your doctor immediately.