BUY MORE PAY LESS
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $3.90|
|3||10%||Up to $11.70|
|4||15%||Up to $23.40|
|5||20%||Up to $39.00|
Ezetimibe 10 mg.
Lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, avisel pH 101, HPMC E5, magnesium stearate
2.What isEZETEC and what is it used for?
EZETEC is a medicine that lowers the total cholesterol level in your blood, bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) and substances called triglycerides. EZETEC additionally raises the level of good cholesterol (HDL cholesterol). It is for patients who cannot keep their cholesterol levels under control by dieting only. While using this medicine, you should also continue on a cholesterol-lowering diet.
EZETEC works by reducing the cholesterol absorbed from your digestive system. EZETEC does not make you lose weight.
EZETEC has an additional effect on drugs called statins that reduce cholesterol produced by your body itself.
EZETEC are white, smooth-surfaced, oblong, unnotched tablets. EZETEC is available in packages of 28 and 84 tablets.
EZETEC is used as a supplement to the diet in the following cases:
You have high levels of cholesterol in your blood (primary hypercholesterolaemia [heterozygous familial or non-familial])
When your cholesterol level cannot be controlled with statins alone, with statins
• EZETEC alone, when statin therapy is not suitable for you or you cannot tolerate
• You have an inherited disease that raises the cholesterol level in your blood (homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia). You will also be prescribed statins and perhaps some other drugs.
3.How to useEZETEC?
Instructions for proper use and dose / frequency of administration
• Always take EZETEC exactly as your doctor has told you.
• Continue taking your other cholesterol-lowering medications unless your doctor tells you to quit. If you are not sure, consult your doctor.
• Before you start using EZETEC, you should go on a cholesterol-lowering diet.
• You should continue this diet at the same time while using EZETEC.
• If your doctor has prescribed a statin along with EZETEC, you can take both drugs at the same time. In such a case, carefully read the instructions for use of the other drug.
• If your doctor prescribed EZETEC along with cholesteramine (a cholesterol-lowering drug) or any other bile acid-binding medication, you should take EZETEC 2 hours before or 4 hours after the bile acid binding medication.
Application route and method
• The daily dose of EZETEC is 1 tablet (10 mg) taken orally. Tablet as a whole
It is swallowed with sufficient amount of water.
• You can take EZETEC at any time of the day, with or without food.
Use in children
EZETEC is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.
Use in the elderly
It is the same as the dose administered in adults.
Special use cases
Dose adjustment is not required for patients with renal impairment. Liver failure
Do not take EZETEC if you have moderate or severe liver disease.
If you have an impression that the effect of EZETEC is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
4. What are the possible side effects?
Like all medicines, people who are sensitive to the substances contained in EZETEC may have side effects.
The following side effects have been reported when EZETEC is used alone:
Frequencies are defined as follows: Very common (> 1/10); common (> 1/100 to <1/10); uncommon (> 1 / 1,000 to <1/100); rare (1 / 10,000 to <1 / 1,000) and very rare (<1 / 10,000, including separate reports)
If you feel unexplained muscle pain, softness and weakness, consult your doctor. In rare cases, muscle problems, muscle weakness can result in kidney damage, can be serious and potentially a health-threatening situation.
Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and / or throat, allergic reactions that may cause difficulty in breathing or swallowing (requiring immediate treatment) have been reported in general use.
Uncommon: Increased liver (transaminases) or some laboratory tests of muscle function
Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders:
Gastrointestinal system disorders:
Common: Abdominal pain, diarrhea, abdominal distension
Uncommon: indigestion, burning sensation in the stomach, nausea
Musculoskeletal, connective tissue and bone disorders:
Uncommon: joint pain, muscle spasm, neck pain
Metabolism and nutrition disorders:
Uncommon: decreased appetite
Uncommon: hot flushes, high blood pressure
General disorders and conditions at the application site:
Uncommon: Chest pain, pain
When ezetimibe and a statin are administered together: Studies:
Common: Increase in some laboratory tests in the liver (transaminases)
Nervous system disorders:
Gastrointestinal system disorders:
Uncommon: Dry mouth
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders:
Uncommon: Pruritus, rash, urticaria
From musculoskeletal and connective tissue disease: