|2||5%||Up to $2.59|
|3||10%||Up to $7.77|
|4||15%||Up to $15.54|
|5||20%||Up to $25.90|
Glucophage 850 Mg 100 Tablets ingredient Metformin
GLUCOPHAGE film tablet is taken orally.
4000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.70|
|3||10%||Up to $8.10|
|4||15%||Up to $16.20|
|5||20%||Up to $27.00|
GLUCOPHAGE DO NOT use GLUCOPHAGE if:You
•are allergic to any of the excipients in the composition of Metformin or GLUCOPHAGE (see list of excipients),If you have
•kidney or liver problems,
• Your blood sugar level significant increases (hyperglycemia) or ketoacidosis ( "ketone bodies" of substances called is the deposition in the blood. Symptoms of stomach pain, not taking fast and deep breathing, sleepiness or is unusual fruity halitosis) If you like uncontrolled diabetes
• prolonged or severe if there is too much water loss in your body due to diarrhea or vomiting several times (dehydration may cause kidney problems, which may lead to the risk of developing lactic acidosis),
• If you have a serious infection (eg, your lungs, bronchi or a severe infection that affects your kidney can cause kidney problems, which may lead to the risk of developing lactic acidosis,
• If you are suffering from heart failure or have had a recent heart attack, have serious circulatory problems, or have difficulty breathing may cause a deficiency of oxygen supply, which may lead to the risk of lactic acidosis),
• If you consume a large amount of alcohol,
• If you are breastfeeding.
Tell your doctor that you are using GLUCOPHAGE in the following cases:
• If you are going to enter an X-ray device or any other imaging-related treatment where iodinated contrast agents, which are a kind of drug, should be given to your bloodstream,you are going to
• Ifundergo a major surgical procedure, a You should stop using GLUCOPHAGE during the period.
Your doctor will decide whether you need a different treatment during this time.
• Excipients: Povidone K 30, magnesium stearate, methylhydroxypropyl cellulose (hypromellose), pure water
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is GLUCOPHAGE and what is it used for? 2. Considerations before using GLUCOPHAGE 3. How to use GLUCOPHAGE? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. The GLUCOPHAGE Storage
Headers are included.
• What is GLUCOPHAGE and what is it used for?
• Each film-coated tablet is available in blister packs containing 100 mg of metformin hydrochloride.
• GLUCOPHAGE is a white, oval, convex film coated tablet.
• GLUCOPHAGE is a group of drugs called oral antidiabetics (biguanides). Such drugs are used to treat diabetes (diabetes).
• insulin is a hormone that is produced by the pancreas and circulates into the circulation, allowing your body to take glucose in the blood. Your body uses glucose to produce energy or stores it for future use. If you have diabetes, your pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or your body cannot use the insulin produced regularly. This situation causes a high level of glucose in your blood. GLUCOPHAGE helps to reduce the glucose level in your blood to the normal level as much as possible.
• GLUCOPHAGE is used to treat patients with overweight type 2 diabetes (a type of diabetes), particularly when diet and exercise are insufficient to control the blood sugar level.
• Adults may use GLUCOPHAGE alone or with other medications used to treat diabetes (oral medications or insulin).
• Children and adolescents 10 years and older can use GLUCOPHAGE alone or with insulin.
• Things to consider before using