|2||5%||Up to $1.89|
|3||10%||Up to $5.67|
|4||15%||Up to $11.34|
|5||20%||Up to $18.90|
Lasix 40 Mg 12 Tablets ingredient Furosemide
tablet 40 mg Oral administration
• Active substance: Furosemide 40 mg
491 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $2.50|
|3||10%||Up to $7.50|
|4||15%||Up to $15.00|
|5||20%||Up to $25.00|
• Excipients: Lactose, talc, corn starch, prejelatine starch, magnesium stearate, aerosil
Read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before you start using this medicine, because it is important to you. comprising.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed to you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these Instructions for Use:
1. What is LASIX and what is it used for? 2. Things to consider before using LASIX 3. How to use LASIX 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. Heading the storage of LASIX
1. What is LASIX and what is it used for?
LASIX contains the active ingredient furosemide. It is in the form of tablets to be taken orally. One tablet contains 40 mg furosemide. Available in blister pack containing 12 tablets. There is also a bulb form on the market.
LASIX is a group of drugs called diuretic (diuretic). Diuretics are drugs that increase the rate of excretion of urine from the kidneys and also cause loss of water and salt. It is used to help remove excess water in the body or to treat high blood pressure. LASIX is a powerful diuretic.
Your doctor may have prescribed you LASIX for one or more of the following reasons:
• Excessive fluid retention due to respiratory failure, edema, liver enlargement, and excessive fluid associated with your apparent disease due to
ongoing heart failure. excessive amount of fluid retention in the body due to not being thrown
• Continuing fluid excretion in acute renal failure, including pregnancy and burns
• Excessive amount of fluid retention in the body due to not disposing of excess fluid associated with signs and symptoms in the kidneys (if diuretic treatment is needed)
• Liver excessive fluid retention in the body due to the absence of excess fluid associated with the disease (if the treatment with aldosterone antagonists is des If you need singling be)
• High blood pressure
• High blood pressure caused by the crisis situation (as supportive measures)
• In cases where the strain of urinary excretion from the body (eg poisoning)In support of
should be considered before using lasix 2.
lasix Do NOT use in the following
cases:• Drug If you are allergic to furosemide or any other substance contained in the drugIf you are allergic to
•sulfonylurea drugs used in the treatment of sulfonamide group antibiotics and diabetesIf you have
•lost excess fluid (through vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive sweating
) If you have a deficiency that causes excessive reductionIf you have
•renal failure that causes the urine to be produced in the body and this does not respond to the use of LASIXhas decreased immensely
• If the potassium level in your blood
• In your blood If I sodium level is extremely reduced
• Due to a serious illness in your liver developing brain functions, if emerge in a similar situation in a coma at first, depending on the disorder
• If you are breastfeeding your baby
lasix your care with the following conditions:
• bladder emptying creating a partial blockage in your urine output disorder, prostate enlargement, urinary If you have impairments such as narrowing of the way (especially in the initial phase of treatment with LASIX, your doctor may wish to follow you carefully to make sure the urine output).
Your doctor will want to follow you closely on the following situations.
• Low blood pressure
• Diseases where low blood pressure is a risk: Significant constriction or obstruction in the heart vessels or blood vessels supplying the brain
• Symptoms that do not show signs or symptoms
• Gout (drop) disease
• Failure of your kidney function associated with severe liver disease (Hepatorenal syndrome)
• If you have a disorder that causes a decrease in protein levels in your blood (for example, a serious kidney disease called nephrotic syndrome can be seen; your doctor will carefully adjust the dose of the drug to be used.)
• If used in premature babies will want to follow the functions closely and will perform ultrasonography).
During LASIX treatment, our physician will want to monitor the electrolytes in your blood, sodium, potassium and creatinine levels,your risk of developing electrolyte imbalances
ifisor if there is a significant fluid loss due to vomiting, diarrhea or excessive sweating, a strict monitoring is required.
In combination with risperidone (used for the treatment of some psychiatric disorders and dementia), the combination of risperidone and LASIX may result in serious side effects such as death. Therefore, your doctor will perform the necessary controls when risperidone and LASIX should be used together, and will determine the type of treatment that will benefit from the co-use according to the rate of harm it may cause.
If these warnings apply to you, even at any time in the past, please consult your doctor.
Using LASIX with food and beverage Foods can affect the absorption of LASIX. Swallow the tablets on an empty stomach with a sufficient amount of liquid (1 cup of water) without the amount recommended by your doctor.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. You should not use LASIX during pregnancy if there are no compelling medical reasons. Therefore, pregnancy should be evaluated before starting treatment. If you become pregnant during treatment, your doctor may discontinue the medication, start treatment with another group of medications, or continue your treatment by closely monitoring the development of your baby in the womb. If you notice that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor immediately.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. Furosemide passes into breast milk, so you should not use LASIX during breastfeeding. If you need to be treated with LASIX, you must stop feeding the baby to protect the baby from breastfeeding.
Use of the tool and machine
LASIX can cause a significant decrease in blood pressure, difficulty in concentration, and impaired ability to react. Therefore, caution should be exercised when using the machine and machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of LASIX
If you have been told by your doctor that you are intolerant to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
In combination with other medicines Drugs
not recommended for use: - Chloral hydrate, a sedative and sleeping agent - Aminoglycosides and other ototoxic drugs (drugs with a detrimental effect on hearing)Drugs for which
co-administration should be taken - Cisplatin (used in the treatment of cancer) - Lithium (used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders) - ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonist (used for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases) - Risperidone (used in the treatment of psychiatric disorders and dementia)
Drugs to be careful when using and relieving inflammation) - Phenytoin (used in the treatment of epilepsy) - Corticosteroids, carbenoxolone, licorice root (used in gastro-intestinal diseases) - Digitalis preparations (in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases - Probenecid (used in gout-drop-disease) - Methotrexate (used in cancer treatment) - Drugs used in the treatment of diabetes - Epinephrine, norepinephrine (due to its blood pressure-enhancing properties) - Curative-type muscle relaxants - Theophylline (in the treatment of respiratory-related diseases - Some cephalosporins - Cyclosporine A (used during organ transplants) - Contrast agents used to increase the visibility of organs in x-ray examinations:
If you are currently using any prescription or non-prescription medication or if you have recently used it, please inform your doctor or pharmacist about them .
3. How to use LASIX
Instructions for appropriate use and dose / frequency of administration: The treatment dose and duration will vary depending on your disease. Your doctor will determine the appropriate dose and treatment for you.
Method and method of administration: Oral administration. Take the tablets on an empty stomach. Drink a glass of water with the amount recommended by your doctor, without chewing.
Different age groups: Use in children: In children, the maximum recommended daily dose of furosemide for oral administration is 2 mg / kg body weight up to 40 mg. Your doctor will determine the dosage and application of the drug depending on your child's age, body weight and disease.
Use in the elderly: In elderly patients and patients with impaired general condition, your doctor will adjust the dosage by considering possible impairments in kidney and liver function.
Special use cases: Liver / kidney failure: Your doctor will determine the dose of your drug depending on your disease and the severity of your kidney / liver problems.
Other: If you have heart failure, high blood pressure, your doctor will carefully determine the dose to be used in your condition.
If you have an impression that the effect of LASIX is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you have used more LASIX than you should use:
If you have used more than you should use from LASIX, talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to use LASIX: If you miss a dose and the time of the next dose is not too close, remember the missed dose.
Do not double dose the next dose to compensate for forgotten doses.
If you stop treatment with LASIX you can leave your blood pressure re-elevated or your body may experience excessive fluid retention.
4. What are the possible side effects? As with all medications, LASIX may have side effects in people who are sensitive to substances present in its content.
If you have any of the following, stop using LASIX and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Itching, hives, other rashes, bubbles filled with liquids, usually self-immersed, hand, face, and lace, similar to lace, redness sensitivities,
• Generally skin disease in the arms and legs with blisters filled with water in the skin,
• An inflammatory type of skin disease (exfoliative dermatitis) with exfoliation,
• Red bruising (purpura) in the form of a needle head, photosensitivity
• Sudden hypersensitivity reaction
• Inflammation of the skin and around the eyes with swelling and redness (Stevens Johnson Syndrome)
• A serious disease (toxic epidermal necrolysis) with liquid-filled bubbles in the skin
These are all very serious side effects. If you have one of these, you have a serious allergy to LASIX. You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest you:
• Thrombocytopenia (decrease in the number of platelet-blood scales), decrease in the number of white blood cells, agranulocytosis (decrease in the number of white blood cells), aplastic anemia (number of blood cells) reduction), a kind of anemia (haemolytic anemia)
• eosinophilia (an allergy cell) increased number
• hemoconcentration (increased blood concentration due to reduced blood fluid)
• neuropsychiatric syndromes due to liver disease (hepatic encephalopathy)
• renal insufficiency
• the amount of protein in the blood in patients with abnormal decline, especially in patients with severe damage to the kidneys hearing impairment and tinnitus
• flow of bile liver inside due to a reason to slow down or stopAcute
• increases in water excretion
• Essence increase in potassium, calcium, magnesium excretion, metabolic alkalosis (metabolic status of blood pH increase due to increased concentration of bicarbonate in the blood)
• Gut attacks (disease characterized by inflammation and uric acid increase in the joints causing pain)
• Inflammation of blood vessels, tendency to clot formation
• In premature infants, the formation of calcium salts in the kidneys, which often leads to irreversible kidney damage, kidney stone formation.böbrek
• In case of premature babies in the first week of life, a type of cardiovascular diseasepatent ductus arteriosus, increase in the risk of continuation of the opening between the openings after birth). These are all serious side effects. Emergency medical intervention may be required.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following:
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
• Urinary incontinence
• Pain in the drainage area following intramuscular administration
Low blood pressure seen from sitting or lying down
•• Sugar should be considered in patients decreased sensitivity
• Increase in serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you experience any side effects not mentioned in these instructions for use.
5. Storage ofKeep the LASIX in a place
LASIXwhere children cannot see, and cannot be stored.
Store at room temperature below 30 ° C and in its original packaging. Protect from light.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use LASIX after the expiration date in the packaging.