LEVITRA 10 mg Film Coated Tablet is taken orally.
Each tablet contains vardenafil monohydrochloride trihydrate.
2232 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $4.90|
|3||10%||Up to $14.70|
|4||15%||Up to $29.40|
|5||20%||Up to $49.00|
• LEVITRA is available as film coated tablets. The active ingredient of LEVITRA is vardenafil, a group of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. The suppression of PDE5 causes the muscles to relax and increase blood flow to the penis. The penis is hardened.
• LEVITRA is a round orange tablet with BAYER logo on one side and "10" on the other. Each box contains 4 tablets.
• LEVITRA is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. The hardening problem is the inability to maintain the hardness of the penis or the hardness of the penis required for sexual activity in a man.
Take LEVITRA approximately 25-60 minutes before sexual activity unless your doctor gives you a separate recommendation.
It is recommended that the dose recommended by your doctor should be taken at most once a day.
In the studies, itLEVITRA was effective when taken 4-5 hours before sexual activity
was observed that.
Sexual stimulation is required for response.
administration are by mouth. Meals can be taken together or alone.
childrenchildren and adolescents.
dosage adjustment is required in older patients.
Liver Failure: No dose adjustment is required in patients with mild hepatic impairment. In patients with moderate hepatic impairment, the starting dose should be 5 mg, but not more than 10 mg. Not recommended for severe hepatic failure.
If you have an impression that the effect of LEVITRA is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you have used more than you shouldLEVITRA.
Do not take double doses to compensate for the forgotten doses.
As with all medications, side effects may occur in people who are sensitive to substances found in the content of LEVITRA.
If you have any of the following, stop using LEVITRA and IMMEDIATELY tell your doctor or contact the emergency department of the hospital nearest you:
• Percentage edema
• Hypersensitivity to light
• Heart attack
• Edema in the throat
These are all very serious side effects. If you have one of these, you may need emergency medical care or hospitalization.
If you notice any of the following, report to your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Visually impaired
• Sudden deafness or hearing loss
• High blood pressure
blood pressureDecrease in blood pressure when you stand up
•• Shortness of breath
• Chest pain
• Vision loss
• His decrease
• His disorder
• Blurred vision
• Increase in heart rate
These are all serious side effects. Emergency medical intervention may be required. If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
• Redness of the face
• Nasal obstruction
Increase in tear secretion
• Nose bleeding
• Back pain
• Muscle pain
• Tension (temporary)
• Muscular stiffness
• Stiffness increase
and flu-like illnesses
• Burning sensation
• Visual defect in which different hues cannot be distinguished (chromatograph)
• Inflammation of the
eye • Eye pain
• Sensitivity to light
• Swelling in the nasal air cavity (sinus congestion)
• Abdominal pain
• Dry mouth
• Gastric acid back to the esophagus (reflux)
• Esophagus inflammation
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Excessive sweating
• Joint pain
• Neck pain
• Ejaculation disorders (man n including discharge)
• Do not feel bad
levıtra of them are mild side effects.
In addition, the possible side effects of LEVITRA are given below according to their frequency.
Very common: headache, redness of the face (burning with redness, hot
Common: Dizziness, nasal congestion, indigestion, nausea.
Uncommon: Sleepiness, increased tear secretion, visual disturbances (bright vision
including), high blood pressure, low blood pressure, low blood pressure, shortness of breath, nasal bleeding, abnormalities in liver function tests, GGTP (an enzyme secreted from the liver), facial edema (including facial swelling), light hypersensitivity, back pain, muscle pain, blood creatine phosphokinase (increased enzyme in skeletal muscle and heart muscle diseases), insomnia, sense of burning, sense of loss, feeling of disorder, different color tones can not be distinguished visual defect (chromatopsis), inflammation of the eyes, eye pain, photosensitivity, blurred vision, tinnitus, dizziness, palpitations, increased heart rate, swelling in the nasal air cavity (sinus congestion), abdominal pain, diarrhea, dry mouth, stomach inflammation , gastric acid back to the esophagus (reflux), y inflammation, vomiting, excessive sweating, itching, rash, joint pain, fatigue, chest pain, feeling bad.
Rare: Allergy, tension, temporary memory loss, fainting, seizure,intraocular pressure
increased, chest pain, heart attack, edema in the throat, muscle stiffness, hardening increase (long-term or painful), unintentional stiffness, flu and flu-like diseases, difficulty swallowing, neck pain, ejaculation disorders (including premature ejaculation)
• If you are allergic to any of the substances in the drug,If you,If you are
•are taking nitrate group medication used in heart disease•
using drugs (such as indinavir or ritonavir) used in the treatment of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus),
• Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathyhave the disease, use the
• If you have heart disease,
• If your blood pressure is low,
• If there is stenosis in the,
heart• If your heart rhythm is defectiveIf there are,
•structural defects in the penis• Anemia in which
blood cells disintegrate, If you have discomfort such as cancer in blood cells,If you
•use other drugs in the treatment of hardening problem,
• If you have severe hepatic impairment,If you have
•dialysis-requiring renal failure,
• You have a recent history of paralysis and heart attack (in the last 6 months),
• If you have chest pain that is not related to movement,If you have
•eye diseases,If you have
•sudden vision loss,
• High blood pressure and if you are using an enlarged prostate, used to treat alpha-blocker medication
• If you use a fungicide,
• If you are using erythromycin, an antibiotic or clarithromycin,
• If you are using the drugs used in HIV treatment,
• If you have bleeding disorders,
• Mid If you,If you
have heparin•use heparin, a clot-dissolving drug,
please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
LEVITRA can be taken with or without food. However, since it may delay the effect of the drug, it is recommended that you do not take it after a heavy or too oily meal.
LEVITRA for men. It should not be used in women, infants and children.
the machine or machine during the use of the machine without checking how to react to the LEVITRA.
used ineffect of LEVITRA may change. Please tell your doctor if you are using the following drugs:
• Erythromycin, an antibiotic, clarithromycin;
• Ketoconazole, itraconazole used in the treatment of fungi;
• indinavir, ritonavir used in the treatment of HIV;
• Nitrates and nitric oxide donors used in heart diseases;
• Alpha blockers (such as tamsulosin or terazosin) used to treat high blood pressure and prostate enlargement;
SEVITRAwhere children cannot see, reach, and pack.
25oStore at room temperature belowC.
Use in accordance with expiration dates.
Do not use the LEVITRA after the expiration date in the packaging.
Do not use the LEVITRA if you notice any defects in the product and / or its packaging.