BUY MORE PAY LESS
2000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $4.40|
|3||10%||Up to $13.20|
|4||15%||Up to $26.40|
|5||20%||Up to $44.00|
ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) 1.5 mg tablet
It is taken orally.
• Active ingredient: Each tablet contains 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel.
• Excipients: Lactose monohydrate (sugar obtained from bovine milk), microcrystalline
cellulose, Poloxamer 188, croscarmellose sodium and magnesium stearate
1. What is ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) and what is it used for?
ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) is an emergency contraceptive pill that can be used within 72 hours (3 days) of unprotected sex or when your usual method of contraception has failed. ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) should be used especially in the following situations: • During sexual intercourse where no contraceptive method is used;
• If the method of protection is used incorrectly, for example the condom is torn, peeled or
has been used improperly; if you forget to take an oral contraceptive (birth control medicine); if you are concerned that your intrauterine device has been removed; if the vaginal insert or diaphragm has been dislodged, dislodged, broken or prematurely removed; If the withdrawal method during sexual intercourse was applied incorrectly or failed (eg: sperm inside the vagina or on the external genitalia)
unloading); If sexual intercourse coincides with the reproductive period in the protection made by the method of temperature measurement.
ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle)
It contains a synthetic hormone known as levonorgestrel as the active ingredient. It prevents about 84% of unwanted pregnancies when taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse. ERTES72 does not always prevent pregnancy, it is more effective when taken as soon as possible after unprotected sex. It is better to take it within the first 12 hours rather than delaying it until the third day.
The ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) is considered to work as follows:
- by stopping the release of eggs from the ovaries
- by preventing an egg already released from the ovaries from being fertilized by the sperm
ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) can prevent pregnancy only when taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex. It will not be effective if you are already pregnant. After using ERTES72 Plan B One Step (levonorgestrel)
In case of unprotected sexual contact (also during the same menstrual cycle), the tablet will not show its protective effect. In this case, there is still a risk of pregnancy. ERTES72 Plan B One Step (levonorgestrel) is not effective when used before the first menstruation (menarche).
2. Before you use ERTES72 with Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle)
DO NOT USE ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) in the following conditions
- if you have a hypersensitivity (allergy) to levonorgestrel or any of the other ingredients listed in Section 6.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. If you are pregnant, ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) will not be effective. If you are pregnant, ERTES72 Plan B One Step (levonorgestrel) will not terminate your pregnancy because ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) is not an abortion pill.
- If your menstrual period is more than 5 days late, or if you have unexpected abnormal bleeding due to your next period,
- If you have had unprotected sex more than 72 hours ago or since your last period, you may be pregnant.
If you have any of these conditions, talk to your doctor about the appropriateness of emergency contraception before taking ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle). Your doctor can prescribe another form of emergency contraception that's right for you.
USE ERTES72 with Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) CAREFULLY in the following situations
• If you have a severe small bowel disease (such as Crohn's disease) that interferes with the absorption of the drug,
• If you have serious liver problems
• If you have had a history of an ectopic pregnancy (where the baby develops in an area other than the uterus),
• If you have a history of infection (salpingitis) along the canal from the ovary to your uterus,
A previous ectopic pregnancy or infection along the canal from your ovary to your uterus increases the risk of a new ectopic pregnancy.
All women should take the emergency contraceptive pill as soon as possible after unprotected sex. There is some evidence that ERTES72 may be less effective at increasing body weight or body mass index (BMI) than Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle).
however, this evidence is limited and insufficient. Therefore, ERTES72 Plan B One Step (Generic Levonelle) is recommended for all women, regardless of body weight or BMI.
If you have any concerns about taking the emergency contraceptive pill, it is recommended that you consult a healthcare professional.