BUY MORE PAY LESS
4000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $12.90|
|3||10%||Up to $38.70|
|4||15%||Up to $77.40|
|5||20%||Up to $129.00|
LUCRIN DEPOT 3.75 mg Ready to Use 1 Month Injector It is administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
3.75 mg leuprolide acetate
Gelatin is a DL lactic acid/glycolic acid co-polymer, mannitol.
• The box of LUCRIN DEPOT, 3.75 mg Ready-to-Use 1-Month Syringe contains a pre-filled two-chamber pre-filled syringe with a needle, a plunger, and two alcohol swabs.
• LUCRIN DEPOT consists of microspheres in sterile lyophilized powder form, which are used by injecting into the muscle or under the skin.
• Leuprolide acetate, the active ingredient of LUCRIN Depot, is a synthetic equivalent of the naturally occurring gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH or LH-RH) in the body. It has a stronger effect than the natural hormone.
LUCRIN DEPOT is used in the following cases:
a. Prostate Cancer: LUCRIN Depot is used in prostate cancer suitable for hormonal intervention.
b. Endometriosis: LUCRIN Depot is used in the treatment of endometriosis for 6 months. LUCRIN Depot can be used alone or in addition to surgery.
NS. Uterine Myoma: LUCRIN Depot is used for up to 6 months in the treatment of uterine fibroids. The treatment can be applied prior to surgical removal of the fibroid or removal of the uterus; It provides improvement in the symptoms seen in women who are approaching the menopausal period who do not want to have surgery.
D. Breast Cancer: LUCRIN Depot is used in the treatment of breast cancer in premenopausal and postmenopausal women who are suitable for hormone therapy (estrogen and/or progesterone receptor positive).
to. True precocious puberty (Central Puberty Precox): LUCRIN Depot is used in the treatment of children with true precocious puberty.
As with other injectable drugs, the injection site must be changed each time.
Although the drug has been shown to be stable for 24 hours after reconstitution; Since the drug does not contain any preservatives, it should be used immediately; If not used, it should be discarded.
Instructions for proper use and dose/frequency of administration
• The recommended dose of LUCRIN DEPOT for prostate cancer, endometriosis, uterine fibroids and breast cancer is 3.75 mg once a month.
• Starting treatment with daily injection of leuprolidee acetate for the first two weeks in high-risk patients with prostate cancer; It will make it easier to discontinue the drug when necessary.
• For the treatment of precocious puberty (Central Puberty Precox) in children, the dose of LUCRIN Depot should be determined individually for each child. The dose should be determined according to the ratio of mg/kg body weight. Smaller children require higher doses of mg/kg.
The recommended starting dose of LUCRIN Depot 3.75 mg Pre-filled 1 Month Injector for true precocious puberty is 0.3 mg/kg (minimum 7.5 mg) administered once intramuscularly or subcutaneously for four weeks.
Like all medicines, there may be side effects in people who are sensitive to the substances contained in LUCRIN DEPOT.
The following side effects may occur as a result of using LUCRIN DEPOT:
If any of the following occur, stop using LUCRIN DEPOT and IMMEDIATELY inform your doctor or go to the nearest hospital emergency department:
- Heart pain, irregular heart rhythm
- Enlargement of the heart vessels
- heart failure, heart attack
- Increase/decrease in blood pressure
- Pain in the chest and heart area
- Breast development in men
- numbness in the legs
- Hemoptysis (spitting up blood)
- Diabetes, thyroid enlargement
- Hard nodule (node) in the throat
- heart palpitations,
- Acceleration in sexual maturation
- Cervical disease
- stomach bleeding
- Abnormalities in liver function tests
- Rectal polyp
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Urinary tract obstructions
- Skin/ear carcinoma
- Fracture of the spine
- pneumonia (lung infection)
- Respiratory disorders
- slow heart rate
- Stroke / temporary memory loss
- Peptic ulcer
- shortness of breath
- Clot in the lung
- Bleeding disorders
- Deterioration in blood composition
- muscle pain
- Blood in the Urine
- Suicidal ideation
- Attempted suicide
These are all very serious side effects.