BUY MORE PAY LESS
2000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||5%||Up to $4.90|
|3||10%||Up to $14.70|
|4||15%||Up to $29.40|
|5||20%||Up to $49.00|
Each soft gelatin capsule contains 100 mg of cyclosporine.
DL-α-tocopherol, absolute ethanol, propylene glycol, corn oil mono-di-triglycerides, macroglycerol hydroxystearate (Ph. Eur) / Polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil (NF), black iron oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171), glycerol 85%, gelatin.
2.What is SANDIMMUN-NEORAL and what is it used for?
SANDIMMUN NEORAL is a blue-gray, rectangular soft gelatin capsule with a maximum length of 27.7 mm and a diameter of 9.5 mm, with a red "NVR 100 mg" imprinted on it. Each soft gelatin capsule contains 100 mg of cyclosporine.
SANDIMMUN NEORAL is presented in blister packages containing 50 soft gelatin capsules.
If you have had a transplant (organ transplant), the function of SANDIMMUN NEORAL is to control your body's immune system. SANDIMMUN NEORAL prevents the transplanted organ rejection by blocking the development of specialized cells that would normally attack the transplanted tissue.
If you have a disease (autoimmune disease) in which your own body's immune response (immunity) attacks cells in your body, SANDIMMUN NEORAL suppresses immune system responses (immunoreactions) in that disease. Such autoimmune diseases; conjunctivitis (moderate or advanced uveitis or Behçet's uveitis), severe cases of certain skin diseases (atopic dermatitis / eczema and psoriasis), severe rheumatoid
It is a kidney disease called arthritis (a persistent disease that causes joint pain and deformity) and nephrotic syndrome.
3. How to use SANDIMMUN-NEORAL?
• Follow your doctor's instructions carefully. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
• Your doctor will determine the correct dose for you based on your body weight and whether you are using SANDIMMUN NEORAL after a transplant or for the treatment of severe psoriasis, eczema, rheumatoid arthritis, nephrotic syndrome or uveitis. Your doctor will also tell you how often to take your medicine.
• If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant, the total dose is usually in the range of 2 mg / kg body weight per day to 15 mg / kg body weight per day, divided into two doses. Generally, high doses are administered immediately after transplantation and low doses are administered after the transplanted organ or bone marrow has stabilized. Your doctor will adjust the ideal dosage for you. He may need to do some blood tests for this.
For the treatment of severe psoriasis and eczema, the total dose is usually in the range of 2 mg / kg body weight per day to 5 mg / kg body weight per day, divided into two doses.
For the treatment of severe rheumatoid arthritis, the total dose is usually in the range of 3 mg / kg body weight per day to 5 mg / kg body weight per day, divided into two doses.
For the treatment of nephrotic syndrome, the total dose is generally in the range of 2.5 mg / kg body weight per day to 5 mg / kg body weight per day in adults and 2.5 mg / kg body weight per day to 6 mg / kg body weight per day in children, divided into two doses.
For the treatment of uveitis, the total dose is generally in the range of 5 mg / kg body weight per day to 7 mg / kg body weight per day, divided into two doses.
• Absolutely follow your doctor's instructions and do not change your dose by yourself, no matter how good you feel.
• Your doctor will tell you how long you should use SANDIMMUN NEORAL based on whether you are using it after transplantation or to treat a severe skin condition, rheumatoid arthritis, uveitis or nephrotic syndrome. In severe eczema, treatment usually takes 8 weeks.
Application route and method
• It is especially important for transplant patients to take their Neoral dose at the same time each day.
• Always take your daily doses divided into two.
• Take the capsule out of the blister. Swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water.
If you have used SANDIMMUN (cyclosporine) soft gelatin capsule or oral solution before:
Neoral and Sandimmun both contain cyclosporine as the active ingredient. However, SANDIMMUN NEORAL is an improved cyclosporine formula and is therefore different from SANDIMMUN. Due to this difference, absorption of cyclosporine will be much more reliable in the administration of SANDIMMUN NEORAL. With Neoral soft gelatin capsules, absorption of cyclosporine is much less likely to be affected by use with food, again resulting in more stable cyclosporine levels in your blood. This is thought to have a decisive role in preventing transplantation rejection, especially in the long term.